- The Golf-Partee League is opportunity for local golfers to play competitively while experiencing the pleasure (and sometimes the pain) of playing other golf courses. Check the event diary for details of how to register for 2014.
BlackStar Business Networking
- 18 holes of 4bbb. The BlackStar Golf day stemmed from Ecademy members who enjoyed networking with other business owners on the golf course.
- Golf-Partee now organise these events 4 times a year for business owners to enjoy an afternoon connecting with others
- An opportunity for single people to meet one another, whether to begin a romance, or to just get to know other golfing friends.
- 4 x 4ball mixed singles followed by drinks. Groups are alternated through the 18 holes to ensure everyone has the chance to meet the others
- A very social occasion and lots of fun with sporadic challenges introduced during the round, and prizes given for some unusual reasons
Golf-Partee for Non-golfers
- These events are open to non-golfers as well as golfers. We have a number of events we organise through the year for example:
- Urban Golf Evenings
- Rose Bowl Cricket
- Polo at Sandringham
- Sailing the Solent
- Matt will run a monthly golf clinic for beginners, or if you just want to improve your game
- Specialist corporate golf days with exceptional competitions and prizes.
- A ladies golf clinic included.